What are your Money Blocks?
I absolutely LOVE working with my angel channelling clients on identifying and releasing money blocks, because I feel strongly that our sense of self worth and our sense that we are worthy of money are linked, and when we get this, we suddenly feel a huge shift and become more magnetic to the money!
Below is a summary of the qualities that attract and repel money. Close your
eyes and think of a number between 1 and 42. Refer to that number on the list below. For one day, work on developing the attracting quality of the pair below. If you notice yourself doing something that repels money and abundance, simply place a positive, attracting thought or action alongside the negative, repelling one.
- Honoring your worth and time/ Not honoring your worth and time.
- Giving and receiving freely/ Not giving or being open to receive.
- Opening your heart/ Closing your heart.
- Expecting the best to happen/ Worrying that the worst will happen.
- Coming from your heart/ Getting into power struggles.
- Doing your best/ Cutting corners.
- Wanting everyone to succeed, cooperating/ Competing.
- Focusing on how you can serve others/ Thinking only of what others will give you.
- Telling yourself why you can succeed/ Telling yourself why you can’t succeed.
- Coming from your integrity/ Compromising your values and ideals.
- Being aware and paying attention/ Operating on automatic.
- Applauding others’ success/ Feeling threatened by others’ success.
- Embracing your challenges/ Choosing safety and comfort over growth.
- Releasing things easily/ Hanging on to things.
- Believing it’s never too late, taking action on your dreams/ Thinking it’s too late, giving up.
- Giving yourself permission to be and do what you want/ Waiting for others to give you permission.
- Believing your path is important/ Not believing in your path.
- Doing what you love for your livelihood/ Working only for the money.
- Detaching, surrendering to your higher good/ Feeling needy or that you must have something.
- Giving to other’s prosperity/ Giving to other’s need.
- Doing your higher purpose activities first/ Putting off higher purpose activities until you have more time.
- Seeing yourself as the source of your abundance/ Viewing others as the source of your abundance.
- Believing in abundance/ Believing in scarcity.
- Believing in yourself, self-confidence, self-love/ Worrying, fears, doubts, self-criticism.
- Clear intent and directed will/ Vague or undefined goals.
- Following your joy/ Forcing yourself, creating “have to’s” and “should’s.”
- Surrounding yourself with objects that reflect your aliveness/ Keeping objects that aren’t tools to express your aliveness.
- Expressing gratitude and thanks/ Feeling the world owes you.
- Trusting in your ability to create abundance/ Worrying over finances.
- Following your inner guidance/ Ignoring inner guidance.
- Looking for a winning solution for everyone/ Not caring if the other person wins.
- Becoming your own authority/ Not believing in your inner wisdom.
- Measuring abundance as fulfilling your purpose and happiness/ Measuring abundance only by how much money you have.
- Enjoying the process as much as the goal/ Doing things only for the goal.
- Clear agreements/ Unspoken or vague expectations.
- Thinking how far you have come/ Focusing on how far you have to go.
- Speaking of abundance/ Talking about problems and lack.
- Remembering past successes/ Remembering past failures.
- Thinking in expanded, unlimited ways/ Thinking in limited ways.
- Think of how you will create money/ Thinking of how you need money.
- Focusing on what you love and want/ Focusing only on what you don’t want.
- Allowing yourself to have/ Feeling you don’t deserve to have.
PS Schedule a FREE 30 minute Media Strategy Call with me to see how YOU can become media magnificent! http://bit.ly/scheduleacallwithVMC